- The Wrothgar Mountains have been home to northern Tamriel's Orcs since the beginning of recorded history. Invading armies have marched into these peaks countless times to suppress the fractious Orcs, but the clans always rise again.
|Northeastern High Rock|
Wrothgar is a region situated in northeastern High Rock, north of Stormhaven. It was the first new neutral PvE zone with content for solo players and small groups to be released for Elder Scrolls Online. Orsinium, the ancestral capital of the Orsimer, is located in the eastern mountainous area within this region. King Kurog has declared Wrothgar as a "truce zone"; all adventurers are welcome, but agents of the Alliance War will not be tolerated here. There is animosity in the region between the followers of King Kurog, who are devoted to the ideals of Trinimac, and the chiefs of the Orcish clans, who follow the Code of Malacath.
- Fharun Stronghold — An Orc stronghold found along the coast in northern Wrothgar.
- Friendship Gate — A gate found on the western border of Wrothgar.
- Frostbreak Fortress — A fort found west-southwest of Orsinium.
- Frozen Fleet — A frozen plain found southwest of Fharun Stronghold.
- Merchant's Gate — A gate found on the southern border of Wrothgar.
- Morkul Stronghold — An Orc stronghold located northwest of Orsinium.
Farms and Plantations
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Bonerock Cavern — A cave found north of Orsinium.
- Exile's Barrow — A Nordic ruin located northwest of Orsinium.
- Graystone Quarry — An Orc stronghold and mine owned by the Tumnosh Clan, found southwest of Orsinium.
- Paragon's Remembrance — A ruin found just northwest of Friendship Gate.
- Sorrow — A mountain found east of Fharun Stronghold.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Argent Mine — A silver mine northwest of Orsinium.
- Coldperch Cavern — A cave northeast of Orsinium.
- Maelstrom Arena — An otherworldly solo arena accessed from Wrothgar.
- Nikolvara's Kennel — A cave southwest of Orsinium.
- Old Orsinium — An Orcish ruin in Wrothgar.
- Rkindaleft — A Dwemer ruin in Wrothgar.
- Thukhozod's Sanctum — An Ayleid ruin in western Wrothgar.
- Watcher's Hold — A ruin east of Friendship Gate.
- Zthenganaz — A buried Dwarven ruin south of Fharun Stronghold.
- The Accursed Nursery — A fortified altar in central Wrothgar.
- King-Chief's Throne — A Riekr camp north of Orsinium.
- The Mad Ogre's Altar — An altar southeast of Fharun Stronghold.
- Nyzchaleft Falls — A Dwarven ruin northwest of Rkindaleft.
- Poacher's Encampment — A camp far west of Orsinium.
- Unfinished Dolmen — A dolmen in western Wrothgar.
Points of Interest
- Aqueduct Rock — A camp located beneath the old aqueduct west of Orsinium.
- Boreal Forge — A crafting station found east of Friendship Gate.
- Forlorn Watchtower — A tower located north of Orsinium.
- Grudge-Rock Falls — A waterfall east of Friendship Gate.
- Jehanna Docks — A small jetty northeast of Fharun Stronghold.
- Malacath Statue — A statue found northeast of Orsinium.
- Morkuldin Forge — A crafting station found east of Morkul Stronghold, deep inside Morkul Descent.
- Shipwreck Cove — A bay found northeast of Friendship Gate.
- Torug's Arch — A gate northwest of Orsinium.
- Frostbreak Ridge Wayshrine — Located north of Frostbreak Fortress.
- Great Bay Wayshrine — Located northeast of Thukhozod's Sanctum.
- Icy Shore Wayshrine — Located south of the Frozen Fleet.
- Merchant's Gate Wayshrine — Located north of Merchant's Gate.
- Morkul Plain Wayshrine — Located northeast of Exile's Barrow.
- Orsinium Wayshrine — Located in Orsinium.
- Shatul Wayshrine — Located northwest of Shatul Range.
- Siege Road Wayshrine — Located on the road northwest of Watcher's Hold.
- Trader's Road Wayshrine — Located north of Graystone Quarry.
- Two Rivers Wayshrine — Located northeast of Zthenganaz.
- Bloody Knoll — An old cave to the northeast of Shatul Range.
- Coldwind's Den — A cave to the east of Jehanna Docks.
- Morkul Descent — An unmarked cave to the east of Icy Shore Wayshrine.
- Orzorga's Kitchen — A settlement found north of Orsinium.
- Sanctuary of Malacath — A hidden sanctuary below Fharun Keep in Fharun Stronghold.
- Signal Tower
||Denotes a requisite path or quest. You must complete this before starting the subsequent quest.|
||Denotes an optional path or quest. The subsequent story quest can be started without this being completed.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main chain.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main chain and required for Orc King's Councilor.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main chain and required for Orc King's Marshal.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main chain and required for Orc King's Conqueror.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main chain and required for Kingmaker.|
- Invitation to Orsinium: Escort a supply caravan to the Wrothgarian city of Orsinium.
- For King and Glory: Help King Kurog deal with the leader of the Winterborn Reachmen.
- A King-Sized Problem: Investigate an attack on Orsinium's temple of Trinimac.
- In the Name of the King: Obligate the clan chiefs to attend King Kurog's Great Moot.
- To Save a Chief: Embark on a secretive rescue mission for the High Priestess.
- The Anger of a King: Discover what has put King Kurog in such a foul mood.
- The King's Gambit: Find a way to stop the Vosh Rakh's attack before it happens.
- Blood on a King's Hands: Reach the temple and ensure your allies at the Great Moot are safe.
- Long Live the King: Make preparations for a traditional Orc ceremony.
- The Ashes of Our Fathers: Find out who is really buried at Honor's Rest.
- Atypical Artistry: Help an artist create a masterpiece of native ogre art.
- Awaken the Past: Seek out relics to fill the museum of the Orsimer.
- Birdsong's Curse: A hagraven has been turning people into birds.
- Blood and the Sacred Words: Protect the sacred words of Malacath from the Vosh Rakh.
- Blood Price: Find out if Chief Ogzor was actually murdered.
- Broken Promises: Find out what happened to High-King Emeric's messenger.
- A Cold Wind From the Mountain: Recover the skull of a legendary bear.
- Corgrak's Cairn: Find the helm of a fallen warrior.
- Cultural Affections: Help Rigurt obtain the affections of his Wrothgarian counterpart.
- Draugr Dilemma: An inept adventurer has awoken the draugr of a mysterious barrow in Wrothgar.
- The Durzog Whistle: Investigate a durzog training whistle and find an interested buyer.
- A Feast to Remember: Help Orzorga prepare a main course for the King's feast.
- Flames of Forge and Fallen: Fulfill the duty of a dying priest of Malacath.
- Forcing the Faith: Aid the artisans who have been captured by the Vosh Rakh.
- A Healthy Choice: Help Orzorga prepare an appetizer for the King's feast.
- A Heart of Brass: Find survivors of an ill-fated expedition to a Dwarven ruin.
- The Hand of Morkul: Discover the ancient secrets of Morkul Clan.
- The Hidden Harvest: Destroy the source of the briarheart warriors.
- Hidden History: Discover what has altered the Orcs in Rkindaleft.
- A Khajiit's Tale: Help an unusual orc find out about his family.
- Kindred Spirits: Help Orzorga prepare a drink for the King's feast.
- Maelstrom Arena: Compete in an otherworldly Daedric arena.
- Of Sentimental Value: Find a shipwreck survivor's lost pendant.
- One Ugly Mug: Find a thief's stash and decide what to do with it.
- Quarry Conundrum: Investigate the strange occurrences in Graystone Quarry.
- A Question of Succession: Help the Shatul clan choose a new chief and avoid civil war.
- Riekr Revenge: Rescue some young hunters captured by Riekrs.
- Silver Linings: Recover the banner of the Silver Dawn.
- Sorrow's Kiss: Help a famous archaeologist climb to the top of a mountain.
- Thicker Than Water: Help Orzorga prepare a dessert for the King's feast.
- Those Truly Favored: Find the Vengeful Eye and decide what to do with it.
- Thukhozod the Eternal: Help a pair of adventurers find a missing Orc.
- Tinker Trouble: Track down a rampaging robot in the wilds of Wrothgar.
- A Treasure in Need of a Home: Find a researcher interested in some Nord antiquities you have found.
- An Unexpected Fall: Kireth Vanos may be in trouble in a Dwarven ruin. Again.
- Where Loyalty Lies: The Daggerfall Ambassador's fleet has been blown off course and shipwrecked on the ice.
- Wrecked: Help some traveling merchants who have been attacked by Winterborn.
For more information on these quests, see this page.
- Breakfast of the Bizarre: Collect strange eggs in Coldperch Cavern for a client.
- Fire in the Hold: Deal with the bandits in Watcher's Hold.
- Free Spirits: Set free the spirits trapped by the evil sorcerer Gorlar the Dark.
- Getting a Bellyful: Obtain special durzog feed from Nikolvara's Kennel for an interested client.
- Heresy of Ignorance: Stop the Worm Cult from summoning a terrible champion.
- Nature's Bounty: Cleanse the corruption that is blighting the Wrothgar wilderness.
- Parts of the Whole: Collect data on the constructs of Zthenganaz.
- Meat for the Masses: Get supplies for the workers rebuilding Orsinium.
- Reeking of Foul Play: Deal with the Riekrs who are raiding caravans.
- Scholarly Salvage: Find the pages of a scholar's lost work and deal with a mad ogre.
- Snow and Steam: Deal with some dangerous Dwarven machines.
- The Skin Trade: Collect werewolf pelts for a client in Argent Mine.
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
Better location descriptions and grammar check
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
|Beneath the ruined aqueduct.||North of Watcher's Hold.|
|West of the cliff jumper's falls.||Southeast of Great Bay Wayshrine on a ledge overlooking the water behind a boulder.|
|Smuggled away in Shipwreck Cove.||Southeast of Old Orsinium on a ledge near water.|
|On a stonecutter's scaffold.||South of Graystone Quarry in a barrel on a platform.|
|A seaside view from the cliffs of Morkul.||West of Morkul Stronghold on a platform close to the water.|
|Above the ancient barrow.||Atop Exile's Barrow with harpies.|
|Lost cargo on a frozen freighter.||Northwest of Frozen Fleet in a crate in between two ships.|
|Atop the frozen waterfall.||West of Forlorn Watchtower atop a cliff.|
|Overlooking the ice-bound centurion.||South of Nyzchaleft Falls with ogres.|
|Caught in the webs of the old city.||Inside Old Orsinium. east section with spiders in water and glowing flowers.|
|Washed down river by Dwarven boilers.||Inside Rkindaleft, in the water near the Astrictive Valve.|
|Surrounded by silver.||Inside Argent Mine, in the southwest section.|
|An unusual egg for harpies.||Inside Coldperch Cavern, in the south hallway with harpies.|
|Pried from a necromancer's cold, dead hands.||Inside Thukhozod's Sanctum, in the hallway opposite the entrance.|
|Kept as a prize in the cold Dwarf tomb.||Inside Zthenganaz, in the northwest section.|
|In a subterranean spider oasis.||Inside Nikolvara's Kennel, prior to entering The Kennel.|
|Amidst the crumbling gargoyles.||Inside Watcher's Hold, east section near entrance.|