The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Eastern coast of the Telvanni Peninsula|
Points of Interest
- Necrom — A city located on the northeastern edge of the Telvanni Peninsula.
- Sailenmora — A holy site located in the middle of the Telvanni Peninsula.
- Tel Dreloth — A Telvanni mushroom tower situated along the southern edge of the Padomaic Crest.
The following Points of Interest do not count towards Zone Completion:
- Tel Hlurag Ven — A crafting site located on a hilltop near a mushroom tower, southwest of Necrom used for crafting the Telvanni Efficiency set.
- Gorne — An Indoril estate that serves as an asylum for wizards which is currently under invasion by Daedra.
- Emissary's Enclave — A large player house on the Necrom Docks.
- Journey's End Lodgings — A player room in Necrom.
- Alavelis Wayshrine — A wayshrine located on the southeastern portion of the Telvanni Peninsula, north of Alavelis.
- Necrom Wayshrine — Located in the heart of Necrom.
- Necrom Outskirts Wayshrine — A wayshrine located south of the city of Necrom in the Telvanni Peninsula.
- Padomaic Crest Wayshrine — A wayshrine located in central Telvanni Peninsula, southeast of Sailenmora.
- The dangerous cliff coastline around Necrom was first described in the Father Of The Niben.