The Elder Scrolls: Blades is an upcoming free-to-play spin-off of the Elder Scrolls franchise. It will feature procedurally generated dungeons (similar to Arena), rebuilding a destroyed town, and PvP combat in an arena. Originally planned to be released in Fall of 2018, the game is set to release in early 2019, and will be released on portable devices, current generation consoles, PC, and be available to play in VR. Additionally, players will be able to play against each other regardless of platform. Limited early access began on March 27, 2019.
Additional general game information can be found here.
- Abyss — A gauntlet mode where you can see how far you can go in an endless dungeon
- Arena — Do battle one-on-one against other players
- Town — The main mode and the hub for your story and quests
- Attributes — What are the basic stats?
- Character Creation — A guide to the character creation process
- First Time Players — A guide to help new players come to grips with Blades
- Leveling — Understanding the character leveling system
- Races — The defining characteristics of the playable races
- Skills — And what can you do?
- Chests — Information on the game's loot box mechanic
- Factions — Listing of all the guilds and factions in the game
- Items — Where to find specific items and their related attributes
- Quests — A list of the quests that appear in the game
- Creatures — A bestiary of all creatures found in the game
- NPCs — Listing of all non-player characters in the game
- System Requirements — The official minimum and recommended system requirements for the game
Previews and Reviews
- Concept Art — An archive of concept and rendered art
- Pre-Release Content — Information released prior to the game's launch
- Credits — Details on exactly who did what to create the game
- Development Team — A list of the developers who created the game
- Easter Eggs — Funny, out of place, or reference-related non-bug findings
- Glitches — Different things you may have noticed about Blades that just weren't right
- Historical References — References to people, places and events from previous Elder Scrolls games
- In-Depth Guides — Various walkthroughs and tutorials to help get the most out of the game
- Music — Information about Blades' soundtrack
- Technical Support — Hardware and system software issues and their practical solutions