This page lists the places you can visit in Blades. The following places may be visited at any time:
The Abyss — A procedural dungeon that gets more difficult the further you go.
Town — Your main hub and home base.
There are four "kits" from which sprawling levels are constructed:
- Ayleid Ruins
- Dungeon (Imperial Fort)
These six battlefield levels are the settings for Arena matches, Duel jobs, and some quests.
Old Arena — A shabby Arena.
Frozen Battleground — An icy arena.
Dragonwood Arena — A foresty, overgrown arena.
Warriors Field — An arena.
Heroes Hall — A rainy, extravagant arena.
Imperial Arena — The legendary arena of the Imperial City.
Secrets — Hidden areas found along various quests.
Unlike previous Elder Scrolls titles, Blades is not an open world game. Quests are embarked upon via a menu, where you are transported to the quest location. For this reason, quest places are inseparable from the quests themselves. The following quest places are given names:
- Blackridge — A Visit to Blackridge
- Brold's Tower — The Wizard's Tower, The Wizard's Challenge, Return to the Wizard's Tower
- Deadbrook Hollow — The Greencap Bandits
- Drachurst Keep — The Haunted Forest
- Draugluin's Tomb — Draugluin's Tomb
- Fort Cassynder — Journey to Fort Cassynder
- Hangman's Wood — Hangman's Wood
- Haunted Grove — The Haunted Grove
- Highwinter Castle — Rescuing the Townsfolk
- Howling Caves — The Howling Caves
- Lost Caverns — The Ayleid Crown
- Niryastare — The Ruins of Niryastare
- Woodhaven Forest — Lumber Run
- Woodhope Keep — The Greencaps' Trail
Each Job has a dynamic location, choosing from a selection of the following place names. Besides each name and corresponding tileset, there are no distinctions between each location, the terrain of each being procedurally generated.
- Elanwe's Grave
- The Forgotten Halls
- The Halls of the Ancients
- The Haunted Ruins
- The House of Morilatta
- The Lost Tomb
- The Old Crypt
- The Ruins of Abadabala
- The Ruins of Varlasel
- The Tomb of Ostarand
- Valasha's Maze
- Varondil's Crypt
- Barnaby's Pit
- Dreadmare Cavern
- Geirlund's Grotto
- Graymoor Caves
- Misty Hollows
- Monbriant Caverns
- Raven's Hollow
- Tharifa's Den
- The Glistening Chasm
- The Wasting Cave
- The Whispering Cavern
- Tullius' Chasm
- Anvil Keep
- Fort Ghashnag
- Fort Grimwell
- Gilbrod Keep
- Hampstead Fort
- Margrave Hall
- Mogdul's Palace
- Murien Castle
- Redmane Castle
- Skyborn Hold
- The Old Citadel
- Windkeep Castle
- Bloodfall Woods
- Fairwater Grove
- Greenheart Woods
- North Woods
- Porcupine Grove
- Redmont Forest
- Shady Grove
- Tiny Oak Grove
- Woodhaven Forest