Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss The Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP or Discord server.This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Soundtrack Released — July 1, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Deadlands Announced — June 14, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Released — June 5, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Chapter Preview — April 15, 2021
Current Featured Article
Bretons are the human descendants of the Aldmeri-Nedic Manmer of the Merethic Era and are now the inhabitants of the province of High Rock. They are united in culture and language but divided politically. Bretons are known for proficiency in abstract thinking and have a quick and perceptive grasp of spellcraft, enchantment, and alchemy. (more...)
Current Featured Image
Did You Know...
- ... that Sheogorath holds the record for having the most recurring appearances? He has appeared in seven separate Elder Scrolls games, with his most recent appearance being under the mortal guise of Theodor Gorlash in Blades?
- ... that the novels The Infernal City and Lord of Souls are set between the events of Oblivion and Skyrim?
- ... that Elder Scrolls Online covers the entirety of High Rock, Summerset Isles, and Valenwood?
- ... that there have been several canceled Elder Scrolls games, including two sequels to Redguard?
- ... that Mehrunes Dagon is said to have been created in the bowels of Lyg by the Magna Ge?
- ... that the Elder Scrolls held in the White-Gold Tower mysteriously disappeared in 4E 175?
- ... that Legends was initially developed by Dire Wolf Digital, until the project was transferred to Sparkypants Studios a year after the game launched?
- ... that Saint Jiub the Eradicator drove out all the cliff racers from Vvardenfell?
- ... that Daggerfall is the only main Elder Scrolls game that gives the player multiple choices for the end of its main quest?
- ... that Maormer use the sea serpents of Pyandonea as steeds and warbeasts?
The UESP is one of the oldest independently-run gaming websites on the Internet, and has been supporting the Elder Scrolls community since 1995. You can support the UESP's continued operation through our Patreon, as well as receive various benefits. Another way to support UESP is to join the editors who help build the site. You can learn more about that here.