Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss The Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP or Discord server.This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition Announced — August 21, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Soundtrack Released — July 1, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Deadlands Announced — June 14, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Released — June 5, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Chapter Preview — April 15, 2021
Current Featured Article
Tiber Septim, also known as Talos Stormcrown, Hjalti Early-Beard, and Tiberius Imperator was a military leader who became one of the most famous figures in Tamrielic history, reigning as Emperor Tiber Septim from 2E 854 to 3E 38. Tiber Septim started his career in service under the Cyrodilic king Cuhlecain, where he was known as General Talos. In this role, he fought to unify Cyrodiil and finally all of Tamriel, an effort that culminated in 2E 896 with the birth of the Third Empire. (more...)
Current Featured Image
Did You Know...
- ... that Mehrunes Dagon's protonymic (incantory true name) is "Lehkelogah"?
- ... that you can be crowned Emperor in ESO?
- ... that Quintus Varus, the warden of Stormhold's prison, tried to obtain the Storm Crystal to remove all evil from the Empire?
- ... that Malacath was supposedly created when Boethiah ate the Altmeri ancestor spirit Trinimac?
- ... that the book Kyne's Challenge: A Hunter's Companion makes a reference to Skyrim's giants sending players flying into the sky?
- ... that Pocket Guide to the Empire, 1st Edition said of the Imperial City: "Whole neighborhoods rest on the jeweled bridges that connect the islands together. Gondolas and river-ships sail along the watery avenues of its flooded lower dwellings."?
- ... that The Elder Scrolls didn't mean anything when it was chosen as the series title?
- ... that each of Elder Scrolls Online's original zones was split into three subzones?
- ... that Vaermina was known as Vaernima in Daggerfall and Battlespire?
- ... that Arena is the only game in the main series in which there are no skills that can be learned?
The UESP is one of the oldest independently-run gaming websites on the Internet, and has been supporting the Elder Scrolls community since 1995. You can support the UESP's continued operation through our Patreon, as well as receive various benefits. Another way to support UESP is to join the editors who help build the site. You can learn more about that here.