Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss The Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP or Discord server.This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
The Elder Scrolls Online: The Deadlands Released — November 16, 2021
Podcast to Celebrate Skyrim's 10th Anniversary — November 11, 2021
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition Released — November 11, 2021
Details of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition and Upgrade Announced — October 29, 2021
Bounties of Blackwood Event Has Ended — October 12, 2021
Bounties of Blackwood Event Starting Soon — September 28, 2021
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition Announced — August 21, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Soundtrack Released — July 1, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Deadlands Announced — June 14, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Released — June 5, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Chapter Preview — April 15, 2021
Current Featured Article
Current Featured Image
Did You Know...
- ... that you can be rewarded with Nuka Cola in Skyrim Very Special Edition?
- ... that 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 37, introduced in ESO: Morrowind, references Michael Kirkbride's C0DA?
- ... that the Sload created the Thrassian Plague which caused half of the population of the Iliac Bay, and perhaps even Tamriel, to die out in 1E 2260?
- ... that the First Era lasted 2920 years, the Second Era lasted 897 years, and the Third Era lasted only 433 years?
- ... that Lord Hollowjack is a Pumpkin Spectre that rules over Detritus, a demi-plane filled with untold horrors?
- ... that the Forsworn captured the Reach in 4E 174 and held it until it was retaken by Ulfric Stormcloak in 4E 176?
- ... that the Empire had Tsaesci rulers for over four hundred years during the Second Era?
- ... that Pocket Guide to the Empire, 1st Edition said of the Imperial City: "Whole neighborhoods rest on the jeweled bridges that connect the islands together. Gondolas and river-ships sail along the watery avenues of its flooded lower dwellings."?
- ... that Morgiah, daughter of Barenziah, became Queen of Firsthold by striking a deal with Mannimarco, the King of Worms?
- ... that the lorebook Those Who Stood At Chalman Keep is based on a battle from the ESO beta, where the game's first Emperor was crowned?
The UESP is one of the oldest independently-run gaming websites on the Internet, and has been supporting the Elder Scrolls community since 1995. You can support the UESP's continued operation through our Patreon, as well as receive various benefits. Another way to support UESP is to join the editors who help build the site. You can learn more about that here.