The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Mods (short for modifications) are add-ons or other software created by third parties to alter The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
What Goes Here
- For policies and guidelines on documenting mods, see UESPWiki:Mod.
- Developer Mods — Mods created by Skyrim developers
- Skyrim GEMS (archive link) — Gameplay Enhancement Mods for Skyrim — a 1-page, quick-reference catalog of over 1000 lore-friendly mods
- Beyond Skyrim — A massive multi-team mod project to complete the majority of Tamriel and several other lands
- SKSE — A third-party utility which greatly extends the capabilities of Skyrim's scripting virtual machine, and a prerequisite to many other mods
- Unofficial Skyrim Patch — Major mod started by Quarn and Kivan that fixes numerous bugs
- Skywind — Morrowind recreated to modern standards in the Skyrim Special Edition engine
- The Elder Scrolls Online Imports
- The Forgotten City
- Skyrim Wayshrines - Immersive Fast Travel
- The Wheels of Lull