Online:Thieves Guild (DLC)
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Thieves Guild: Join the Thieves Guild in Hew's Bane, a never-before-seen area of Hammerfell! Explore Abah's Landing, a decadent port town ruled by corrupt merchant lords, who struggle with the Thieves Guild for power. New stories, delves, group bosses, and much more!
(Included with ESO Plus)
|Quest||Partners in Crime|
|PC/Mac||March 7, 2016|
|Xbox One||March 22, 2016|
|PS4||March 23, 2016|
The loyalty reward for Thieves Guild is a Jackal pet. The DLC was also available for purchase as part of the Thieves Guild Collector's Edition bundle for 4,000 . It's included with the Gold Edition of ESO and the Guilds and Glory bundle.
- The Thieves Guild, a new faction with their own skill line.
- Hew's Bane, a small zone to explore, battle-levelled so as to be accessible at any level.
- New quests which take you to zones all across Tamriel, including a new storyline and repeatable Larceny jobs.
- Two new delves and two new group bosses.
- The Maw of Lorkhaj, a scaled 12-player trial located in Reaper's March.
- Itemization, including new craftable sets, powerful new trial sets, costumes, and access to the Outlaw style.
- An Assistant named Pirharri the Smuggler who functions as a summonable fence.