Online:Horns of the Reach
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Dungeon: Bloodroot Forge: Deep in the Jerall Mountains lies the long forgotten ruins of the Bloodroot Forge, an ancient place of power rekindled after centuries of dormancy by Dreadhorn Reach Clan to fuel their campaign of conquest.
- Dungeon: Falkreath Hold: Long a symbol of Nord strength, the embattled city of Falkreath has endured countless conflicts with wild men from the Reach. Until now. Besieged by the mighty Dreadhorn minotaur and Reachman alliance, the final fate of Falkreath is all but sealed.
(Included with ESO Plus)
|Quest||Blood for Blood, Falkreath's Demise|
|PC/Mac||August 14, 2017|
|Xbox One||August 29, 2017|
|PS4||August 29, 2017|
The loyalty reward for Horns of the Reach is the Bull Horns Emote.
- Bloodroot Forge Normal and Veteran mode, with a new story quest and monster helm set.
- Falkreath Hold Normal and Veteran mode, with a new story quest and monster helm set.
- Repeatable Undaunted pledges for both dungeons.
- New dungeon sets with unique styles, and a new skin and hat for completing Veteran mode challenges.
- The ability to purchase Hakkvild's High Hall, a new player house in Craglorn.