The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
(Included with ESO Plus)
|Quest||The Despot of Markarth|
|PC/Mac||November 2, 2020|
|Xbox One||November 9, 2020|
|PS4||November 9, 2020|
Markarth contains the area of Skyrim known as the Reach with an all-new zone, a compelling storyline that ties into the Dark Heart of Skyrim year-long adventure, and introduces a new solo arena. Markarth is also available for purchase as part of the Markarth Collector's Bundle for 4,000 . It was known as Darkstorm until the name was changed on September 10.
The loyalty reward for Markarth is the Arkthzand Anfractuosity Shroud.
- The new zone of the Reach, along with a new section of Blackreach known as Arkthzand Cavern.
- Finale of the year-long Dark Heart of Skyrim story, including content only available by completing Greymoor's questline.
- Vateshran Hollows, a dungeon-style solo arena with Normal and Veteran modes.
- Two new delves, two new group bosses, and more Harrowstorm ritual sites.
- Collectibles and itemization, including new sets and a pet.