Online:Clockwork City (DLC)
- Clockwork City: Enter the mechanical world of the Clockwork City and explore Sotha Sil's greatest creation.
(Included with ESO Plus)
|Quest||To The Clockwork City|
|PC/Mac||October 23, 2017|
|Xbox One||November 11, 2017|
|PS4||November 11, 2017|
Clockwork City introduces Sotha Sil's eponymous realm of mechanical wonderment in all its glory, which is being invaded by shadowy Daedric forces. The DLC was also available for purchase as part of the Clockwork City Collector's Bundle for 4,000 .
The loyalty reward for Clockwork City is the Scintillant Dovah-Fly non-combat pet.
- The Clockwork City, a surreal mechanical zone to explore, populated by the proud Clockwork Apostles and the downtrodden Tarnished.
- New quests, including a questline that follows on from Morrowind in continuing the Daedric War storyline, with the chance to meet old acquaintances along the way.
- Two new delves and group bosses.
- A new mini-trial, the Asylum Sanctorium, along with a new weapon set.
- Access to the only world Transmute Station, a way to change traits on weapons and armor.
- A free factotum target dummy furnishing item.