Apostle culture shares parallels with the very machines they live around. Society is regimented with every Apostle having a distinct purpose; as a cog in a machine does - for example one may study Sotha Sil's scholarly works as another maintains the myriad of functions the Clockwork City performs. Those who cannot find a role in society are cast out and known as the Tarnished.
While the Apostles provide civic functions such as maintaining law and order within the Brass Fortress, they also seek to further the academic understanding of Clockwork through research and study. Notably they do not regulate commerce, although negotiations are made with outside guild traders for the use of commerce factotums.
Clockwork Apostles often elect to have their limbs and bodily functions replaced by artificial components made from brass. The chest is covered by robes and this forms an easy way to visually identify a Clockwork Apostle.
- Oasis in a Metal Desert: Help a novice Clockwork Apostle investigate a farming facility in the Clockwork City.
- Again Into the Shadows: Help the Clockwork Apostles to find a missing Mages Guild member.
- A Shadow Malfunction: Find Initiate Favar and complete his analysis.
- Replacing the Commutators: Replace brass commutators in the Halls of Regulation.
- A Fine-Feathered Foe: Defeat the Wraith-of-Crows and other Daedric incursions in Clockwork City's Radius.
- Inciting the Imperfect: Defeat the Imperfect and gather its lost sequence plaques.
- Most Complicated Machine: Help Sovor Saryoni find a cure for his ailment.
- To The Clockwork City: Join Divayth Fyr on a unique expedition to a land of curiosity and contradiction.