The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|# of Zones||1|
|Far west within the Reactor District|
|Veteran Speed Run Target|
Sotha Sil is rumored to have been the one to reverse engineer the Soul Gems in order to create Black Soul Gems. When he began this process, he used three Dunmer Saints for experiments to see if he could grant everlasting life. Three mechanical creations were made to house the souls of these saints.
- Asylum Sanctorium Objective: End the Clockwork
torment in Asylum Sanctorium. / You freed the Clockwork Saints from their mechanical bodies.
- Saints' Mercy: Neutralize a threat within the Asylum Sanctorium.
- Dancing Spider - These assist Saint Olms when his health is low enough.
- Imperfect Attendant - Assists Saint Llothis.
- Pneuma Projection - Assists Saint Felms.
- Ordinated Protector - Assists Saint Olms.
("Scalding Storm", "Gusts of Steam", "Exhaustive Charges", "Storm the Heavens"; "Trial by Fire")
("Shrapnel Storm"; "Teleport Strike")
(Has "Noxious Gas" attack; "Defiling Blast";
- You will receive a Radiance Resonator for completing the trial on Hard Mode.