The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This page lists all the ruins in Elder Scrolls Online.
- 1 Aldmeri Dominion
- 2 Daggerfall Covenant
- 3 Ebonheart Pact
- 4 Neutral
- Castle Rilis — A ruined castle in northern Auridon, north of Firsthold.
- The Veiled Keep — A hidden ruin located on Errinorne Isle.
- Falinesti Winter Site — The winter location of Falinesti, in central Grahtwood, just west of Elden Root.
- Goldfolly — A ruin in northwestern Grahtwood, south of the Redfur Trading Post.
- Ossuary of Telacar — A graveyard in eastern Grahtwood, east of Elden Root.
- Seaside Sanctuary — A large island ruin in northwestern Greenshade.
- Shadows Crawl — A ruin in Greenshade, southwest of Marbruk and north of the Labyrinth.
- Temple of the Mourning Springs — A ruined temple on the eastern side of Khenarthi's Roost.
- Jathsogur — A ruin in southern Malabal Tor, northeast of the Grahtwood gate.
- Ouze — A ruin in eastern Malabal Tor, east of Silvenar.
- Falinesti Autumn Site — The autumn location of Falinesti, in central Reaper's March, west-northwest of Rawl'kha.
- Fort Sphinxmoth — A ruin in northeastern Reaper's March, north of Dune.
- Two Moons Path — An ancient Khajiiti Temple in the eastern section of Dune, in Reaper's March.
- Ancestor's Landing — An ancient Yokudan ruin in the northwestern Alik'r Desert, west of Sentinel.
- HoonDing's Watch — A ruin in the southeastern Alik'r Desert, south of Kozanset.
- Tu'whacca's Throne — A ruined temple in the central Alik'r Desert, southeast of Sentinel.
- Qharroa Ruins — Located in southern Bangkorai, east of Hallin's Stand.
- Baelborne Rock — A ruined fort in southern Glenumbra, just northeast of Daggerfall.
- Cambray Pass — A mountain pass and ruined fortress in the Cambray Hills of central Glenumbra.
- Dresan Keep — A ruined tower in south-central Glenumbra, west of Aldcroft.
- Lorkrata Hills — The site of a ruined fortress located in central Rivenspire, east-northeast of Shornhelm.
- Soulshriven Tower — A ruined tower on the southern shore of Stormhaven, west of Wayrest.
- Weeping Giant — A ruined statue in eastern Stormhaven, west of the Bangkorai bridge.
- Skyshroud Barrow — A Nordic ruin in eastern of Bleakrock Isle.
- Obsidian Gorge — A pass in northern Deshaan, east of Narsis and west of Mournhold, filled with old Daedric ruins.
- Shrine of Saint Veloth — A ruin in eastern Deshaan, north of the Tal'Deic Fortress.
- Skuldafn — A Nordic ruin on a high mountain east of Eastmarch.
- Honrich Tower — A ruined lakeside tower in the central Rift, southeast of Nimalten.
- Taarengrav — A ruin in the western Rift, west of Nimalten.
- Bogmother — A ruin in northern Shadowfen, southeast of Stormhold.
- Hissmir — A ruin of the great Saxhleel civilization that existed prior to Duskfall. It is located in southern Shadowfen, southwest of the Hatching Pools.
- Sunscale Strand — A ruin in southeastern Shadowfen, southeast of Alten Corimont.
- Brothers of Strife — An enormous statue towering over a series of ruins in southern Stonefalls, south of Ebonheart.
- Dragonstar Arena — A group-based arena in Upper Craglorn.
- Skyreach Pinnacle — A ruined Nedic tower located in Upper Craglorn, east of Dragonstar.
- Spellscar — A giant obelisk that crashed to Tamriel, located north of Belkarth.
- Coldcorn Ruin — A ruined fort in central Cyrodiil, north of Fort Ash.
- Homestead Ruins — The remains of a fort in central Cyrodiil, northeast of Castle Roebeck.
- Knightsgrave — An Imperial ruin far northwest of Anvil, near the mouth of the Brena River.
- No Shira Citadel — A ruined fortress located south of Abah's Landing.
- Rellenthil — A township found in the center of Summerset.