The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image of:
the two other map icons for combat and 50% health
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
Dragonscours are locations where Dragon attacks take place. There are three in Northern Elsweyr, and two in Southern Elsweyr. Unlike most locations, the map marker actually follows the Dragon as it spawns into the zone and flies around before landing. Each Dragonscour contains several possible landing spots, noticeably flat areas where the Dragon will eventually descend and can be engaged in combat. The icon will change to depict two crossed swords when the Dragon enters combat, and then will change again to a cracked icon when the Dragon goes under 50% health.
Northern Elsweyr 
- Prowl's Edge Dragonscour — A Dragonscour east of the Prowl in the northwestern part of Northern Elsweyr. (map)
- Sandblown Dragonscour — A Dragonscour northeast of Red Hands Run in the southeastern part of Northern Elsweyr. (map)
- Scab Ridge Dragonscour — A Dragonscour southeast of Cicatrice in the southwestern part of Northern Elsweyr. (map)
Southern Elsweyr 
- North Dragonscour — A Dragonscour in the Tenmar Forest, southeast of Black Heights and north of Senchal. (map)
- South Dragonscour — A Dragonscour in the Scorch, south of Senchal and west of South Guard Ruins. (map)
- Bane of Dragons: Polish up your dragonslaying skills with the Elsweyr Dragon Defense Force.
- The Good Bits: Learn how to harvest Dragon Rheum.
- Dragon Hunt: Hunt down three dragons spotted near their hunting grounds.
Dawn of the Dragonguard: Slay a Dragon at a Dragonscour in Northern or Southern Elsweyr.(disabled)
- The Dragonguard's Quarry: Help the Dragonguard cull the Dragons in Southern Elsweyr.