Group Delves were only found in 4-player Adventure Zones, but the majority of them were converted to regular Delves when Craglorn abandoned this model. Seven of them remain, but are now designed to be tackled by as few as two players rather than the original requirement of four.
- Chiselshriek Mine — A mine in northeastern Craglorn.
- Hircine's Haunt — A cave in central Craglorn, north of Belkarth.
- Mtharnaz — A Dwemer ruin in southwestern Craglorn, near the Bangkorai Gate.
- Rkhardahrk — A group delve found in northern Craglorn, northeast of the Seeker's Archive.
- Rkundzelft — A Dwemer city founded by the Rourken clan in eastern Craglorn, just south of the Lake of Teeth.
- Ruins of Kardala — An ancient Yokudan tomb in western Lower Craglorn.
- Zalgaz's Den — A cave west of Belkarth.