This page lists all the Public Dungeons in Elder Scrolls Online. Much like Delves, Public Dungeons can be entered by anyone at any time, so you'll likely see other players in these locations, even if they are not in your group. However, these areas are much harder than Delves, and you're more likely to need the assistance of other players. Each one of these dungeons generally contains a skyshard, so keep an eye out. Some bosses have a slow respawn rate, so you may need to wait if another party has recently defeated them before you arrive. Defeating the bosses in the dungeon does not count towards completion of the location; to mark the dungeon as complete, you need to finish all the related quests.
- Forgotten Crypts — Burial vaults in western Deshaan, just southeast of the village of Quarantine Serk.
- Crow's Wood — A pocket plane of Evergloam accessed via a cleverly disguised portal in Davon's Watch, in Stonefalls.
- Karnwasten — A public dungeon found on the northern coast of Summerset.
- Sunhold — A city and public dungeon found in the southern part of Summerset.
- Forgotten Wastes — A public dungeon found in Vvardenfell.
- Nchuleftingth — A Dwemer ruin and public dungeon found in the Molag Amur region of Vvardenfell.