- 1 Aldmeri Dominion
- 2 Daggerfall Covenant
- 3 Ebonheart Pact
- 4 Neutral
- 5 Notes
This page lists all the Public Dungeons in Elder Scrolls Online. Much like Delves, Public Dungeons can be entered by anyone at any time, so you'll likely see other players in these locations, even if they are not in your group. However, these areas are much harder than Delves, and you're more likely to need the assistance of other players. Each one of these dungeons generally contains a skyshard, so keep an eye out. Some bosses have a slow respawn rate, so you may need to wait if another party has recently defeated them before you arrive. Defeating the bosses in the dungeon does not count towards completion of the location; to mark the dungeon as complete, you need to finish all the related quests.
- Toothmaul Gully — A cave in central Auridon, southwest of the town of Mathiisen.
- Root Sunder Ruins — A set of Ayleid ruins between Elden Root and Haven in Grahtwood.
- Rulanyil's Fall — An Ayleid ruin in central Greenshade, northeast of the city of Woodhearth.
- Crimson Cove — A cave in Malabal Tor.
- The Vile Manse — A public dungeon in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Lost City of the Na-Totambu — A ruin in the Alik'r Desert.
- Razak's Wheel — A Dwemer ruin in Bangkorai.
- Bad Man's Hallows — A cave to the west of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.
- Obsidian Scar — A cave in Rivenspire.
- Bonesnap Ruins — A ruin about halfway between Koeglin Village and Wayrest in Stormhaven.
- Forgotten Crypts — Burial vaults in western Deshaan, just southeast of the village of Quarantine Serk.
- Hall of the Dead — A tomb in Windhelm.
- The Lion's Den — An isolated valley in the far west of the Rift.
- Sanguine's Demesne — A ruin in Shadowfen.
- Crow's Wood — A pocket plane of Evergloam accessed via a cleverly disguised portal in Davon's Watch, in Stonefalls.
- The Underweave — A cave where Hermaeus Mora throws away forgotten secrets.
- Nchuthnkarst — A Dwemer ruin located in Dusktown Cavern in Blackreach: Greymoor Caverns.
- The Silent Halls — A public dungeon situated south of Gideon.
- Zenithar's Abbey — A public dungeon and located across the river north of Gideon.
- Village of the Lost — A plane containing three villages trapped between Coldharbour and Mundus.
- Imperial Sewers — The sewer system of the Imperial City.
- Ghost Haven Bay — An ancient pirate cove and ship graveyard.
- Spire of the Crimson Coin — A ruined Breton settlement.
- Orcrest — A ruined city found in the center of Northern Elsweyr.
- Rimmen Necropolis — A public dungeon found in Northern Elsweyr.
- Karnwasten — A public dungeon found on the northern coast of Summerset.
- Sunhold — A city and public dungeon found in the southern part of Summerset.
- Gorne — An Indoril estate that serves as an asylum for wizards which is currently under invasion by Daedra.
- Forgotten Wastes — A public dungeon found near the northern coast of Vvardenfell.
- Nchuleftingth — A Dwemer ruin and public dungeon found in the Molag Amur region of Vvardenfell.
- Labyrinthian — An extensive Nordic ruin complex found in the mountains of Hjaalmarch, southeast of Morthal.
- Atoll of Immolation — A section of the Deadlands accessible from Oblivion Portals in Blackwood and the Deadlands.
- At release, Public Dungeons used a different map icon resembling a Delve, but with two crossed torches instead of one.