Online:Root Sunder Ruins
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- The name of these Ayleid ruins implies they were abandoned because of encroaching tree roots. But the Wood Elves whisper that the sundering roots were not those of normal Grahtwood trees.
|Crocodile; Senche-Tiger; Spriggan
|Long Coast, Grahtwood|
|Between Elden Root and Haven|
- Root Sunder Ruins Objective: Discover the fate of Root Sunder.
- The Bonemonger, a bone colossus (Group Challenge)
- The Devil Wrathmaw, a senche-tiger
- Great Thorn, a spriggan
- Guardian of Root Sunder, a lurcher (Dungeon Boss)
- Rootbiter, a crocodile
- Rustjaw, a troll
- Silent Claw, a senche-tiger
- Thick-Bark, a spriggan
- Once "If the Dead Could Talk" is completed, creatures in the dungeon will be passive. This effect will end upon exit of the dungeon.
There are three Achievements associated with this location:
|Root Sunder Group Event||50||Destroy the Bonemonger and its captors in Root Sunder Ruins.|
|Root Sunder Vanquisher||10||Defeat three of the champions in Root Sunder Ruins.|
|Root Sunder Conqueror||50||Defeat all of the champions in Root Sunder Ruins.|