|Long Coast, Grahtwood|
Haven is a port city in southeastern Grahtwood.
Enda's camp lies along the south side of the road leading west from Haven. A chest can be found on the west side of her camp, behind the structural bones of an uncovered Bosmer-style leather tent.
For more information, see the lore article.
- Haven Objective: Stop the pirate attack upon Haven.
- Unsafe Haven: Reclaim Haven from pirates.
- Lost Treasures: Find the inn workers who are lost in the marsh.
- A Little on the Side: Recover the goods needed for the inn's "side business".
- The One That Got Away: Help Zeira with a personal matter.
Shops and Services
- Adventurer's Implements — A woodworker stall run by Melbethil.
- Artaeum Armor and Vestments — A shop in Haven run by a tailor and a leatherworker.
- The Clever Retort — An apothecary on the main trading plaza of Haven.
- Enchanted Elegance — A chironasium in the central part of Haven.
- Esoteric Arcania — A stall of mystical goods run by Thierric Chrirnis.
- Fighters Guild — The Haven branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Haven Foundry — A smithy in central Haven.
- Haven Treasury — Haven's bank.
- Haven Wayshrine — Located in northeastern Haven.
- Horses' Haven — A stable in Haven.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall housing the city's Mages Guild services.
- Menthorn's Supplies — A merchant shop in northeastern Haven.
- Phynaster's Stride — An inn in western Haven.
- Plentiful Packs — A pack merchant store in central Haven.
- Seaside Cookery — A beach shack housing a chef and a boatswain, located to the southeast of Haven.
- Sisters' Steel — A store in Haven run by an armorer and a weaponsmith.
- Swimmer's Stuff — A merchant shop in southern Haven.
- The Wharf Rat — A tavern in southern Haven.
- Transport Services
- Dock: Scout Linimondil (Auridon)
- The First Witness — A ship docked in the city of Haven.
Haven Wayshrine is located (?).