The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
60370 (Dark Anchors)
42265 (summon, Blessed Crucible)
2652358327 (Crypt of Hearts I)
29870 (summon, Vaults of Madness)
2947064808 (Mad Architect summon)
27619 (Yamanu-ko summon)
19647(?) (Wayrest Sewers II)
3929381010 (White-Gold Tower, Green Emperor Way)
Zombies are the undead remains of sentient races, reanimated by some sort of necromancy.
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- The zombie vomits on a target doing moderate disease damage as indicated by a cone.
- The zombie lunges at the target. doing moderate physical damage and staggering the target. Blocking will prevent the stagger and set the zombie off balance.
- Desecrated Ground
- Upon death, the zombie releases noxious fluids around itself as indicated by a red circle. This does moderate damage over time and snares all targets within the red circle.
The following are quests involving Zombies:
- Angof the Gravesinger: Stop Angof the Gravesinger's necromantic plan to conquer Glenumbra.
- Bad Medicine: Discover the source of the Llodos Plague.
- No Second Chances: Return the Pellingare siblings to the grave.
- Revered Ancestors: Ensure the honored dead remain in the ground.
- Unearthing the Past: Use Betnikh's past to help the present.
- The Ties that Bind: Search for any surviving Thalmor soldiers at Wilding Run.
- The Abomination
- Allene Pellingare
- Asard the Putrid
- Emperor Leovic
- Grell Flan
- Ophelia Ceirans
- Bloodthorn Zombie
- Enthralled Zombie
- Plague Husk
- Fallen Warrior
- Rancid Corpse
- Risen Drudge
- Scaled Court Zombie
- Shadow Zombie
- Swarming Zombie
- Zombie Harbinger
- Zombie Stalker