Online: Crypt of Hearts I
- This place's forbidding black towers are visible for leagues, even through Rivenspire's drifting mists. Yet the local inhabitants never mention it, behaving as if it doesn't even exist. But the Crypt of Hearts is no illusion or mirage—it is solid and all too real.
|# of Zones||1|
|Westmark Moor, Rivenspire|
|Veteran Speed Run Target||20 mins|
The Crypt of Hearts I is a group dungeon found in Rivenspire. Formerly a school teaching Destruction magic, sword fighting, alchemy, and possibly even Daedric summoning, the crypt is now home to some of the tortured souls of its teachers and of its students. In this version, Alanwe needs you to piece together her soul, which is currently contained in three phylacteries scattered throughout the Crypt.
See also: Crypt of Hearts II
- Crypt of Hearts Objective: Explore the Crypt of Hearts.
- Pledge: Crypt of Hearts I: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Crypt of Hearts I.
Crypt of Hearts Pledge: Explore the Crypt of Hearts and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Crypt of Hearts I
- Skeletal Warriors, Pyromancers, Runecasters and Archers
- Zombies, Zombie Plague-bearers and Zombie Stalkers
- The Mage Master's Slaves
- Bone Colossi
- The Mage Master, a skeleton accompanied by smaller mage skeletons
- Uulkar Bonehand, a lich
- Dogas the Berserker, a Dremora warrior
- Archmaster Siniel, a necromancer
- Death's Leviathan, a giant bone colossus
- Ilambris-Athor and Ilambris-Zaven, a pair of Xivilai torturers
- Love's Eternal Flame — A poem surrounding the mage Anconath
- The Deepest Cut — Poem on Rulanir the Blademaster
- The Summoner — Poem on Faindor the Prodigy
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
|Shroud of the Lich||
2 items: Adds 3-129 Magicka Recovery
|Crypt of Hearts||Light Armor|
|Leviathan||Crypt of Hearts||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
|Crypt of Hearts||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
|Monster Helm Sets|
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
|Crypt of Hearts I Vanquisher||10||Defeat Archmaster Siniel, Death's Leviathan, and the Ilambris Twins in Crypt of Hearts I.|
|Crypt of Hearts I Conqueror||10||Defeat the Mage Master, Archmaster Siniel, Death's Leviathan, Uulkar Bonehand, Dogas the Berserker, and the Ilambris Twins in Veteran Crypt of Hearts I.|
|A Crypt for Two||50||Defeat the Ilambris Twins in Veteran Crypt of Hearts I, after invoking the Scroll of Glorious Battle.|
|Veteran Crypt Skeleton Slayer||10||Defeat 400 Skeletons in Veteran Crypt of Hearts I.|
|Veteran Crypt Zombie Slayer||10||Defeat 400 Zombies in Veteran Crypt of Hearts I.|
|Crypt of Hearts I Survivor||50||Defeat the Mage Master, Archmaster Siniel, Death's Leviathan, Uulkar Bonehand, Dogas the Berserker, and the Ilambris Twins in Veteran Crypt of Hearts I, without suffering a group member death.|
|Crypt of Hearts I Assassin||50||Defeat the Mage Master, Archmaster Siniel, Death's Leviathan, Uulkar Bonehand, Dogas the Berserker, and the Ilambris Twins in Veteran Crypt of Hearts I within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players engage the first group of undead.|
- The Crypt of Hearts appeared in both Arena and Shadowkey.
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Crypt of Hearts was designed for levels 28–31, and Veteran Crypt of Hearts was designed for Veteran Ranks 11–12.
- Prior to Update 12, Crypt of Hearts I was only available in Normal mode, and Crypt of Hearts II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Crypt of Hearts and Veteran Crypt of Hearts respectively.
- The Wraithhome player home is located nearby and uses the same architectural style.