The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
108669 (Dark Anchors/Dark Fissures)
82145 (Cyrodiil Dark Anchors)
137526401911 (The Banished Cells II)
|Daedra Hearts, Daedra Husks, Poison Solvents|
Xivilai are powerful humanoid Daedra who often serve Molag Bal. They wield two-handed weapons in battle, usually Daedric battle axes. They generally have horns on their head, blue skin, yellow eyes, and sometimes come in pairs.
Skills and Abilities
- Frozen Edge
- The enemy summons frost around its weapon, causing most attacks to deal additional frost damage.
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage
- Heavy Attack
- A charged melee swing that does moderate physical damage. This attack can be blocked to set the enemy off balance. If the enemy's weapon is empowered, this attack will root the player for a few seconds as well.
- Lightning Grasp
- The enemy raises its arm to call down lightning to strike the area around it, as indicated by red circles. This attack does moderate shock damage.
- Hand of Flame
- The enemy sends three fire lines towards its target dealing moderate flame damage to all opponents hit by it as indicated by red circles. This spell can be interrupted to set the enemy off balance or simply avoided.
- Xivilai's Servant
- The enemy may summon a Daedric servant, such as a Flame Atronach, Clannfear or Ogrim, to assist them in battle. Killing the Xivilai will banish the summoned daedra.
- Dread Xivilai, elite versions that are summoned at Dark Anchors during the final boss wave
- Xivilai Immolator
- Xivilai Ravager
- Xivilai Slaughter Priest
- Xivilai Tormentor
- Xivilai Toxicoli
- Aez the Collector, a boss in the Village of the Lost
- Anaxes and Medrike, two Xivilai generals that are occasionally summoned at Dark Anchors
- Bha the Bargainhunter, a merchant found at The Reaver Citadel
- Dayarrus, a group boss found at Arlimahera's Sanctum
- Fire Ravager, a powerful flaming Xivilai found in the City of Ash II
- Flame Knight, a boss of the Igneous Cistern round in Maelstrom Arena
- Ilambris-Athor and Ilambris-Zaven, two Xivilai bosses in Crypt of Hearts I
- Judge Xiven, found in the Court of Contempt
- Mirok the Deplorable, a Xivilai found inside the Village of the Lost
- Moath, a Xivilai encountered at Bangkorai Garrison
- Overseer Xvarik, a Xivilai found inside The Vile Laboratory
- Rukhan, a powerful Xivilai found in front of the Oblivion Gate in City of Ash II
- The Sojourner, a passive Xivilai spectator in the Maelstrom Arena
- Tazzak, a Xivilai in Sheogorath's service fought on Eyevea
- Xivilai Boltaic and Xivilai Fulminator, found deep within the Knives of Discord in City of Ash II
- The Xivilai Ravager and Xivilai Toxicoli, encountered as minibosses in the Maelstrom Arena
- Xxthauaa and Xznotell, two Xivilai guarding Grunda's Gatehouse