The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Athor's Sundering Voice, unique loot from Ilambris Athor and Zaven.
- Band of Bone Cracking, unique loot from the Chamber Guardian.
- Bonehammer, unique loot from Death's Leviathan.
- Pulsing Dremora Ring, unique loot from Dogas the Berserker.
- Ruzozuzalpamaz's Charged Barb, unique loot from Ruzozuzalpamaz.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.