The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Dreadlord's Mark, unique loot from Drodda's Dreadlord.
- Drodda's Withering Edge, unique loot from Drodda of Icereach.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.