Online:Wayrest Sewers I
- Wayrest is justifiably proud of the commodious modern sewers that drain the city's wastes into the Iliac Bay. But the curving conduits beneath the streets contain dark secrets unsuspected by those who walk in the light of day above.
|# of Zones||1|
|Veteran Speed Run Target||15 mins|
Wayrest Sewers I is a group dungeon found under the city of Wayrest in Stormhaven. When you enter the sewers in the normal version, Investigator Irnand will request that you find and kill a rogue necromancer and his conspirators before they take over Wayrest above.
- Wayrest Sewers Objective: Explore Wayrest Sewers. / You braved the dangers of the Wayrest Sewers.
- Pledge: Wayrest Sewers I: Explore Wayrest Sewers I and return Undaunted.
Wayrest Sewers Pledge: Explore Wayrest Sewers and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Wayrest Sewers I
- Fiendish Hallucination
- Pellingare Bowman
- Pellingare Cutthroat
- Pellingare Henchman
- Pellingare Necromancer
- Pellingare Recruit
- Pellingare Sawbones
- Restless Souls
- Vermin Feeder
- Slimecraw, a giant crocodile
- The Rat Whisperer, an eccentric man with control over skeevers
- Uulgarg the Hungry, a smuggler
- Investigator Garron, a former city investigator who has turned on his former comrades
- Varaine Pellingare, a nobleman who is plotting to take over Wayrest
- Allene Pellingare, a noblewoman who is plotting to take over Wayrest
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
|Wayrest Sewers||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
|Wayrest Sewers||Medium Armor|
|Sergeant's Mail||Wayrest Sewers||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 17-771 Critical Chance
|Monster Helm Sets|
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
|Wayrest Sewers I Vanquisher||10||Defeat Investigator Garron, Varain Pellingare and Allene Pellingare in Wayrest Sewers I.|
|Wayrest Sewers I Conqueror||10||Defeat Slimecraw, Investigator Garron, The Rat Whisperer, Uulgarg the Hungry, Varain Pellingare, and Allene Pellingare in Veteran Wayrest Sewers I.|
|Down the Gutter||50||Defeat Allene Pellingare in Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, after invoking the Scroll of Glorious Battle.|
|Veteran Mercenary Slayer||10||Defeat 500 Pellingare Mercenaries in Veteran Wayrest Sewers I.|
|Veteran Skeever Slayer||10||Defeat 800 Skeevers in Veteran Wayrest Sewers I.|
|Wayrest Sewers I Survivor||50||Defeat Slimecraw, Investigator Garron, The Rat Whisperer, Uulgarg the Hungry, Varaine Pellingare, and Allene in Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, without suffering a group member death.|
|Wayrest Sewers I Assassin||50||Defeat Slimecraw, Investigator Garron, The Rat Whisperer, Uulgarg the Hungry, Varaine Pellingare, and Allene Pellingare in Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, all within fifteen minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when any player enters the first tunnel to the right of the entrance chamber.|
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Wayrest Sewers was designed for levels 20–23, and Veteran Wayrest Sewers was designed for Veteran Ranks 6–10.
- Prior to Update 12, Wayrest Sewers I was only available in Normal mode, and Wayrest Sewers II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Wayrest Sewers and Veteran Wayrest Sewers respectively.
- The Rat Whisperer miniboss is in an easily missable side room, which may cause you to miss out on various in-game Achievements, especially in Veteran mode.