|Location||Wayrest Sewers I and II.|
- Deception in the Dark: Prevent an underground invasion of Wayrest.
- No Second Chances: Return the Pellingare siblings to the grave.
He can be found on the bottom floor over his manor, going over notes on his desk, when spoken to he will say "Beg your pardon! This is a private residence. Where are my guards!" Once Deception in the Dark is completed, he will no longer appear in the manor.
Wayrest Sewers I
Once Allene has been killed, Investigator Lienne will arrive with Pellingare in tow to confront him with truth of what his children have been doing.
- Investigator Lienne: "There's your proof, Master Pellingare. It was your children responsible for this madness."
- Master Pellingare: "Allene! No!"
- "My poor daughter. Why did you do this?"
He can then be spoken with:
- "Oh, no. Allene. My girl. My little girl.
Get away from her! Haven't you done enough?"
- Why did your children want to attack the city?
- "I'll not speak to you, you swine! Murderer! Gall and pox upon your family! Sheor curse you, and all who know you!
I'm not answering anything until I obtain lawful representation!"
Wayrest Sewers II
- Yahyif: "There he is."
- "By Zeht's tears—what's going on here?"
- Master Pellingare: "They're here! They are not to proceed further, Garron! Do you hear me?"
- Yahyif: "A lich! Hope you're ready for a second death, you undead bastard!"
As the battle with the lich ensues, Master Pellingare will escape but can caught up with in the cavern where his children first died. He can be heard beseeching his children to speak with him.
- Master Pellingare: "Let's get this over with."
- Master Pellingare: "Allene! Varaine! It's your father! I love you, and I want to talk to you!"
- "It's all right. These people are here to help you."
The pair emerge and once the battle starts, their father can be heard saying "Forgive me."
Once his undead children are put down, Master Pellingare will say "They didn't deserve this. Any of it."
If he is spoken to he will say "This is the second time I've lost them."
Gedric Sterre will then arrive on the scene, blaming his employer for Yahyif's death.
- Gedric Serre "Pellingare!"
- "He's dead, you bastard! Yahyif is dead!"
- "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you!"
- Master Pellingare: "Do what you want. I have nothing left to live for."
- Gedric Serre "It's just you and me now."
After speaking with Gedric can decide whether or not Master Pellingare should be killed. You can speak to Master Pellingare and ask him:need dialogue
If you decided that Gedric should take justice into his own hands, the following will happen:
- Master Pellingare: "I had hoped otherwise, but I suppose it was always going to end this way. For all of us."
- Gedric Serre "If only you had realized that before you let your undead children bury half the city down here. If your vanity had allowed you to alert the guards this—
- I don't suppose that matters very much to you. Let's get on with this."
- Master Pellingare: "Arkay, lord of the seasons, please forgive my children their trespasses, and forgive me mine for refusing to allow their departure from this world."
- <Gerric cuts him down with his axe.>
- Gedric Serre "It's done. Too late, but it's done."
If you decided that he should face trial: