Online:Nikulas' Heavy Armor
2 items: Adds 34-1487 Armor
3 items: Adds 34-1487 Armor
4 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
5 items: When you block a spell projectile, you have a 25% chance to reflect the spell back to the enemy.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Necklace of Giant Toes, unique loot from Grunt the Clever.
- Wolfpack Staff, unique loot from Dynus Aralas, Kayd at-Sal, Nusana, and Snagg gro-Mashul.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.