2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
3 items: Adds 3-129 Spell Damage
4 items: Adds 3-129 Spell Damage
5 items: Adds 3-171 Spell Damage
5 items: Gain Major Sorcery at all times, increasing your Spell Damage by 20%.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Forbidden Jewels, unique loot from The Cursed One.
- Gem of Curses, unique loot from The Cursed One.
- Soul-Siphon, unique loot from Ulguna Soul-Reaver.
- Bonebound Ring, unique loot from Death's Head.
- Despair, unique loot from the Grothdarr.
- Achæraizur's Chain, unique loot from Achæraizur.
- Omen's Edge, unique loot from Iskra the Omen.
- Vengeance, unique loot from the Mad Architect.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.