The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as two-handed melee weapons of all types (other weapons and shields may still exist but cannot be obtained new anymore). Unique pieces include:
- Suturah's Hubris, the quest reward for Amputating the Hand.
- Wildur's Oath-Ring, the quest reward for Whose Wedding?
- Throne Keeper Coif, the quest reward for A Reckoning with Uwafa.
- Arachnid Gauntlets, the quest reward for Crawling Chaos.
- Mantle of Honor, the quest reward for Trials of the Hero.
- Curse-Breaker's Boots, the quest reward for Past in Ruins.
- Sword-Singer's Sandgrubber Boots, a unique drop from Tarrent Herano, the final boss of Santaki.
- Sword-Singer's Backscratcher, a unique drop from the world boss Lonely Papa.
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests at Dark Anchors drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Zone story quest rewards are often part of overland sets.