The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
The set consists of jewelry and weapons. The necklace and rings can drop in any trait, and the weapon can come in all traits, all styles, and all weapon types, including a shield.
- Ring of Endurance
- Necklace of Endurance
- Axe of Endurance
- Mace of Endurance
- Sword of Endurance
- Battle Axe of Endurance
- Maul of Endurance
- Greatsword of Endurance
- Dagger of Endurance
- Bow of Endurance
- Inferno Staff of Endurance
- Ice Staff of Endurance
- Lightning Staff of Endurance
- Restoration Staff of Endurance
- Shield of Endurance
- Grievous Ward, originally a quest reward for completing Summary Execution but subsequently replaced by a Leeching Plate shield in later patches. Unlike the generic version, this shield is Daedric style. Drawing this weapon may cause the Soul of Dusk to speak to you.
- The final boss of any group dungeon, provided all prior bosses and minibosses have been defeated. The item scales to the player's level.
- Opening the reward chests within the Legionary or Planar Armor trophy vaults within the Imperial City. The item will scale to your level.
- As a possible Daily Dungeon reward, using the Group Finder tool. (Scales to player's level at the time of earning, not when opened)