The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
The set consists of jewelry and a weapon. The necklace and rings can drop in any trait, and the weapon can come in all traits, all styles, and all weapon types.[verification needed — see]
- Ring of Endurance
- Necklace of Endurance
- Axe of Endurance
- Mace of Endurance
- Sword of Endurance
- Battle Axe of Endurance
- Maul of Endurance
- Greatsword of Endurance
- Dagger of Endurance
- Bow of Endurance
- Inferno Staff of Endurance
- Ice Staff of Endurance
- Lightning Staff of Endurance
- Restoration Staff of Endurance
- Shield of Endurance[verification needed — see ]
- Grievous Ward, originally a quest reward for completing Summary Execution but subsequently replaced by a Leeching Plate shield in later patches. Unlike the generic version, this shield is Daedric style. Drawing this weapon may cause the Soul of Dusk to speak to you.
- The final boss of any group dungeon, provided all prior bosses and minibosses have been defeated. The item scales to the player's level.
- Opening the reward chests within the Legionary or Planar Armor trophy vaults within the Imperial City. The item will scale to your level.
- From mailed reward for completing a random dungeon from the group finder tool. (Item scales to the level when it was earned, not when opened).