Online:Armor of Truth
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 20.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
2 items: Adds 9-833 Weapon Critical
3 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Stamina
4 items: Adds 1-129 Weapon Damage
5 items: When you set an enemy Off Balance, your Weapon Damage is increased by 5-450 for 10 seconds.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Fist of the Hive Lord, unique loot from the Transmuted Hive Lord.
- Foreman's Ring, unique loot from The Fallen Foreman.
- Imperial Arm-Cleaver, unique loot from the Sentinel of Rkugamz.
- Kwama Shepherd's Charm, unique loot from Head Shepherd Neloren.
- Transmuted Kwama Shell, unique loot from the Transmuted Hive Lord.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.