This article is about the item set. For the champion perk, see Treasure Hunter (champion).
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
3 items: Adds 15-657 Spell Critical
4 items: Adds 15-657 Spell Critical
5 items: Adds 3-171 Spell Damage
5 items: Gain Major Prophecy at all times, increasing your Spell Critical rating by 2629.
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Beetle Eye Ring, a unique drop from Boilbite.
- Ancient Imperial Staff, a unique drop from the Guardian Council.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.