Online:Meridia's Blessed Armor
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 36.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
2 items: Adds 34-1487 Armor
3 items: Adds 3-129 Stamina Recovery
4 items: Adds 34-1487 Armor
5 items: When you Block, you gain Meridia's Blessed Armor for 5 seconds, causing you to dodge all incoming attacks. This effect can occur once every 25 seconds.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Molag Grunda's Girdle
- The Observer's Battle Helm
- Arbiter's Vambraces
- The Observer's Battle Boots
- Ayleid's Hope
- Ayleids' Coat of Memories
- Bulwark of the Citadel
- Skordo's Stalwart
- Mal Sorra's Curse of Meridia
- Meridia's Charm of the Dawn
- Meridia's Emblem of Searing Light
- Sthortha's Hide Shield of Meridia
- Nolagha's Scale Leggings of Meridia
- Brolsgerbwd's Bone Staff of Meridia
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests at Dark Anchors drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Zone story quest rewards are often part of overland sets.
Before Update 12 this set was named Akatosh's Blessed Armor.