- Even by the standards of Malabal Tor, something is not right about the growth of the forest in this vicinity. It doesn't seem unhealthy—on the contrary, it seems vigorous, but in an unwholesome way.
|Jodewood, Reaper's March|
Selene's Web is a group dungeon found in Reaper's March. A group of Mages Guild members led by Warlock Carindon are exploring Selene's Web in search of a mysterious forest spirit, and need protection from hostile natives and wildlife. You can learn about its location from Thulga, Empress of Bone in Rawl'kha, Slays-By-Moon in Evermore, or Kailstig the Axe in Riften.
- Selene's Web Objective: Explore Selene's Web.
- Pledge: Selene's Web: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Selene's Web.
Selene's Web Pledge: Explore Selene's Web and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Longclaw, a Khajiit hunter and his four unique Senche-Tigers (Heartstalker, Nighteyes, Shadowhiskers, and Silentpaw)
- Foulhide, a giant bear with the ability to spawn stranglers called Selene's Roses
- Selene, a Bosmer changeling
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
|Vestments of the Warlock||
2 items: Adds 1-129 Magicka Recovery
|Selene's Web||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 1-129 Stamina Recovery
|Selene's Web||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|Selene's Web||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Stamina
|Selene's Web||Monster Helm Sets|
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
|Selene's Web Vanquisher||10||Defeat Longclaw, Foulhide, and Selene in Selene's Web.|
|Selene's Web Conqueror||10||Complete Veteran Selene's Web by defeating Treethane Kerninn, Longclaw, Queen Aklayah, Foulhide, Mennir Many-Legs, and Selene.|
|All Wrapped Up||50||Defeat Selene in Veteran Selene's Web, after invoking the Scroll of Glorious Battle.|
|Veteran Selene's Bosmer Slayer||10||Defeat 250 of Selene's Bosmer in Veteran Selene's Web.|
|Veteran Selene's Spider Slayer||10||Defeat 250 Spiders in Veteran Selene's Web.|
|Selene's Web Survivor||50||Defeat Treethane Kerninn, Longclaw, Queen Aklayah, Foulhide, Mennir Many-Legs, and Selene in Veteran Selene's Web, without suffering a group member death.|
|Selene's Web Assassin||50||Defeat Treethane Kerninn, Longclaw, Queen Aklayah, Foulhide, Mennir Many-Legs, and Selene in Veteran Selene's Web within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players engage the first group of Bosmer.|
- Selene's Web also appeared in Arena.
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Selene's Web was designed for levels 40-43.