The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Smokefrost Peaks, The Rift|
|The eastern Rift|
Riften is a city in the eastern Rift.
- Riften Objective: Help Riften recover from Sinmur's attack.
- All's Fair: Investigate reports of black market goods in Riften's marketplace.
- Beneath the Surface: Rescue the Pact soldiers investigating Faldar's Tooth.
- Blood Upon the Soil: Investigate the murders of a Rift farming family.
- A Diamond in the Root: Find and deliver a bandit's diamond to a Riften fence.
- Drink, Drink, and Be Merry: Investigate a keg of enchanted wine found in a bandit lair.
- A Faded Flower: Help Velsa with a personal matter.
- A Giant in Smokefrost Peaks: Track the giant Sinmur into Smokefrost Peaks.
- Into the Outside: Help recover some stolen Dwemer artifacts.
- The Mad God's Bargain: Release Shalidor's sanctuary from Sheogorath's lingering hold.
- Redguard on the Run: Help track down a fugitive Redguard.
- Will of the Council: Enter Coldharbour and destroy the Mortuum Vivicus.
Shops and Services
- Artisan's Hall — A smithy in western Riften, which houses several crafting stations and four vendors.
- Fighters Guild — The local branch of the Fighters Guild in Riften.
- Lake Honrich Holdings — A collection of guild kiosks located near Riften, outside the southwestern city gate.
- Lakeside Experiments — A chironasium, apothecary and dye station in Riften.
- Mages Guild — The Riften branch of the Mages Guild.
- Marketplace — A trading plaza in Riften, which houses a collection of various stalls.
- Meadblood Stables — A stable in Riften.
- Rethan Holdings — A bank in central Riften.
- Riften Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge beneath Riften.
- Shadehome Inn — One of two inns in Riften.
- The Withered Tree — One of two inns in Riften.
- Transport Services
- Pact Boatswain: Falvis Raram (Eastmarch, Stonefalls, Reaper's March, Bangkorai)