The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
- Skywatch: The Watcher's Forge — A smithy in Skywatch.
- Vulkhel Guard: Guard's Forge — A smithy in Vulkhel Guard.
- Elden Root: Fighters Guild Forge — A crafting area housing a blacksmith, a clothier and a woodworker in the Elden Root Fighters Guildhall.
- Haven: Haven Foundry — A smithy in central Haven.
- Mistral: Moonfire Forge — An open-air terrace in Mistral which houses various vendors' stalls along with blacksmithing and clothing stations.
- Velyn Harbor: Smithy of Velyn Harbor — A smithy and crafting area located on the central plaza of Velyn Harbor.
- Kozanset: Kozanset Smithy — A smithy located in the center of Kozanset.
- Sentinel: The Forebear's Forge — A smithy located in eastern Sentinel.
- Aldcroft: Aldcroft Anvil & Armor — A smithy in the southern half of Aldcroft.
- Crosswych: Iron Mine Arms & Armor — A smithy located in the northern part of Crosswych.
- Daggerfall: Tradesman's Square — Located just inside the south gate of Daggerfall.
- Riften: Artisan's Hall — A smithy in western Riften, which houses several crafting stations and four vendors.
- Ebonheart: Ebonheart Unified Metalworks — A smithy in Ebonheart which houses blacksmithing and clothing stations along with respective vendors.
- Belkarth: Waste-Walker's Forge — A smithy in Belkarth in Craglorn.
- Dragonstar: The Cracked Anvil — The smithy located in the town of Dragonstar.