The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||In front of the Fighters Guildhall|
- Pulled Under: Investigate rumors of a suspicious disappearance.
- A Walk Above the Clouds: Climb a treacherous mountain to retrieve a shard of Wuuthrad.
- Stomping Sinmur: Use the fragments of Wuuthrad to banish Sinmur's spirit.
- "Are you a Jarl, General, or a member of the gods-cursed Tribunal? No? Then shove off!"
- There are zombies in Riften, Centurion. The Worm Cult is among us.
- "This again? Look, the cult is gone. I was dispatched to the city with all of five soldiers. The rest marched off after the giant. I don't have the manpower to investigate rumors."
- I can investigate, then.
Returning to him after investigating:
- "need his greeting"
- The Worm Cult was here. I've pushed them out of Riften, but they left with a shard of Wuuthrad.
- "A shard of Wuuthrad. Here? You must be joking. The Worm Cult is a danger to us all. Though, from the look on your face, I can see you're not. We'll double patrols with the five men we have. In the meantime, thank you for running them out of town."
After the quest:
- "I'll set the few troops I have to search out any remaining cultists. If any of those Worms remain behind, we'll find them."
A Walk Above the Clouds
After the quest:
- "The Worm Cult is finished here. With Sinmur dead, their threat to the Rift is over."
- "This is war! There's no time for romance!"
- "I want this post running smooth and by the numbers!"
- "If I catch you two kissing on post again, I'll send you both to Cyrodiil!"
- "No more dereliction of duty."
- "The citizens think we're doing nothing."
- "The situation is bad enough here. I don't need you making it worse."
- "It's all double shifts from now on!"
- "The people out there depend on us."
- "How many times do I have to reprimand you? I can't have you two sneaking off to ... dally."