The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location|| Mages Guild, Rawl'kha
Mages Guild, Evermore
Mages Guild, Riften
- Scion of the Blood Matron: Enter the crypt of Lamae Bal to become a vampire.
- Hircine's Gift: Gain Hircine's blessing to become a werewolf.[verification needed]
If you have been infected with vampirism:
- "May Arkay drive back the darkness, forever more."
- I was attacked by a vampire. I fear I may become one of them.
- (Unknown alternate dialogue) "You have no doubt sinned greatly due to your affliction, but fear not. Arkay's grace can purify you, if you truly desire forgiveness.\n\nConsidering the weight of your sin, I must ask for a donation to the temple before I can purify you."
- "Those wretched creatures slink in the darkness, cowering from the light of Arkay. Fear not, with Arkay's grace I can purify you.
- All I ask is a simple donation to the temple."
- Here is an offering. Please begin. (Pay 69 gold)
- "Blessings upon you, child.
- Now, let Arkay's light burn the curse from your blood."
- I won't pay for your cure.
He will then begin levitating and perform a spell, causing you to kneel on the ground and your vision to become slightly blurry. You must then speak to him again:
- "Arkay protect you, my child."
- Am I cured?
- "Yes. The blood-curse is gone from you.
- Terrible dangers, such as werewolves and vampires, crawl in the darkness. Should you fall victim to their infection, know I will lift the evil with the light of Arkay."
- Complete Quest.