The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Haafingar, Western Skyrim|
|North region of Haafingar|
Solitude is a city that serves as the capital of Haafingar and hub of the Western Skyrim.
- Orchestrations: Help a bard recover a famous musical instrument.
- Room to Spare: Obtain the deed to an inn room.
- The Maelmoth Mysterium: Help the "famed historian" Narsis Dren liberate himself from a magical ward.
- A Salskap to Remember: Help promote a bardic salskap to celebrate a momentous occasion.
Given by Tinzen:
- Dwemer Disassembly: Help a researcher gather Dwemer items from the Scraps.
- Precious Bark: Harvest bark from Shadowgreen for an alchemist.
- The Preservation of Life: Collect preserved organs from Dragonhome.
- The Strength of Giants: Help Tinzen test his alchemy recipe.
- Spiritual Release: Please add a description for this quest
- A Trail Gone Cold: Assist with an anthropological study of an unknown tribe within Chillwind Depths.
World Boss Quests
Given by Hidaver
- Circle of Cheaters: Help the Swords of Solitude rid the Circle of Champions of a cheater.
- Feasting in the Dark: Help the Shields of Solitude in cleansing a vampire feeding ground.
- Lost Along the Shore: Help the Swords of Solitude with a threat from the northern seas.
- Moonlight Kidnapping: Deal with some goat-rustling werewolves for the Swords of Solitude.
- Mother of Shadows: Defeat a legend come to life and cleanse her corruption.
- Problem Growth: Clear Blackreach of a dangerous self-repairing Dwarven Colossus.
Given by Swordthane Jylta:
- Halt the Harrowstorms: Help liberate Skyrim from the Icereach Coven's threat by disrupting Harrowstorms.
Shops and Services
- A Perfect Stitch — A tailor's stall in Solitude run by Medresi Grulathil.
- Bountiful Goods — A dual pack merchant and general goods store operated by Talsgryr and Brimlagoth in Solitude.
- Courtyard Marketplace
- Dragon's Hearth — A Furniture store located in Solitude.
- Fan's Tannery — A leatherworker's stall in Solitude run by Fanenrel.
- Favored Anima — A mystic's stall in Solitude run by Vinicius Maximus. An intermediate safebox can be found to the left of the stall.
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall housing the local branch of the Fighters Guild in Solitude.
- Haafingar Hoard — A bank operated by Kyrdegrel and Veresa Hler in Solitude.
- Journey's Respite — A stable in Solitude run by Aelirma.
- The Lonely Troll — A tavern in Solitude.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall housing the local Mages Guild in Solitude.
- Radiant Raiment
- The Swinging Axe — A weaponsmith's stall in Solitude run by Storm Blade-Bard. An advanced safebox can be found on the counter.
- Unyielding Steel — An armorer's stall in Solitude run by Yrsrytt. An advanced safebox can be found on a barrel here.
- Yew and Feather — An enchanter and alchemist's shop in northern Solitude.
- Event Exchange — A tent found outside the walls of Solitude.
- Gladiator's Quarters — The battlegrounds quarters located outside the gates of Solitude.
- Proudspire Manor — A large player house in Solitude.
- Snowmelt Suite — A player room in Solitude.
- Solitude Wayshrine — A wayshrine in the center of Solitude.
Solitude Wayshrine can be found in the center of the city.
- Solitude previously appeared in Arena and Skyrim.
- In the Greymoor zone tour livestream, the developers stated they wanted the Winking Skeever to re-appear, but for consistency they could not have it keep the same name.