The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Northeast corner of Northern Elsweyr|
- Cross-cultural Confusion: Help a Nord Diplomat improve relations with the Khajiit of Elsweyr.
- In Defense of Elsweyr: Inquire about the daily jobs offered in Rimmen.
- The Jewel of Baan Dar: Search Anequina for a legendary gemstone.
- Scariest in Show: Track down an escaped savage beast in Rimmen.
Shops and Services
- Baandari Bazaar — A marketplace in Rimmen that houses most general merchants and furnishers.
- Catspaw Counting House — A bank in Rimmen, just south of the wayshrine plaza.
- Gladiator's Quarters — The battlegrounds quarters located outside of the western gate of Rimmen.
- Guild Hall — A guildhall in Rimmen housing both the Fighters Guild and the Mages Guild under one roof.
- Rimmen Artisans District — A hub for craftspeople in the northwestern part of Rimmen.
- Rimmen Commerce Exchange — A collection of guild kiosks located near the Rimmen Wayshrine.
- Rimmen Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge hidden beneath Rimmen.
- Rimmen Stables — Stables located by the western gate of Rimmen.
- Shrine of the Cats Divine — An outdoor shrine in the center of Rimmen.
- The Sugar Bowl — An inn in Rimmen located near the wayshrine.
- Transport Services
- Baandari Caravan Stop: Zemmarga (Alliance Territories)
- Hall of the Lunar Champion — A large player house in Rimmen.
- Rimmen Wayshrine — Located in Rimmen.
- Sugar Bowl Suite — A player room in Rimmen.
The Rimmen Wayshrine is located in the center of the city.