The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This page lists all the cities in Elder Scrolls Online.
- 1 Aldmeri Dominion
- 2 Daggerfall Covenant
- 3 Ebonheart Pact
- 4 Neutral
- 5 Notes
- Firsthold — A city at the northwestern corner of the island of Auridon.
- Skywatch — A city at the eastern side of Auridon.
- Vulkhel Guard — A port city at the southern tip of Auridon.
- Elden Root — A city in eastern-central Valenwood, in the Grahtwood region, and the capital city of the Aldmeri Dominion.
- Baandari Trading Post — A city in eastern Malabal Tor.
- Silvenar — A city in eastern Malabal Tor that serves as the spiritual home of all Bosmer.
- Arenthia — A city in northern Reaper's March.
- Dune — A city in eastern Reaper's March.
- Rawl'kha — A city in central Reaper's March.
- Bergama — A city in southern Alik'r Desert.
- Kozanset — A city in eastern Alik'r Desert.
- Satakalaam — A small city in the eastern Alik'r Desert.
- Sentinel — A city in northwestern Alik'r Desert.
- Tava's Blessing — A port city in the northern Alik'r Desert.
- Evermore — A city in northwestern Bangkorai, just across the Stormhaven bridge.
- Hallin's Stand — A city in southwestern Bangkorai.
- Camlorn — A city in north-central Glenumbra.
- Daggerfall — The largest city in Glenumbra, located at the southwestern end of the peninsula.
- Northpoint — The primary city of House Dorell, located in northeastern Rivenspire.
- Shornhelm — The capital city of Rivenspire, located in the center of the region.
- Davon's Watch — A city in northeastern Stonefalls.
- Ebonheart — A city in central Stonefalls.
- Kragenmoor — A city on the southwestern side of Stonefalls.
- Brass Fortress — A city built by Sotha Sil that serves as the main settlement and hub of the Clockwork City.
- Bruma — A city in northern Cyrodiil, south of Fort Dragonclaw.
- Cheydinhal — A city in eastern Cyrodiil, southeast of Arrius Keep.
- Anvil — A major settlement on the Gold Coast of Cyrodiil.
- Kvatch — A major settlement in the eastern highlands of the Gold Coast.
- Balmora — A city found in the West Gash region of Vvardenfell.
- Sadrith Mora — A city found in the Azura's Coast region of northeastern Vvardenfell.
- Vivec City — The largest city on Vvardenfell and the home of Vivec.
- Each alliance in the has a starter city and a capital city located in the base game zones. Starter cities often have prologue quests and transport to DLC zones, while Capital cities have undaunted enclaves. The cities are: