The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This article is about the city. For the Orsinium DLC pack, see Orsinium (DLC).
|Discovery||Leveled (PC+5) XP|
Shops and Services
- Ash-Tongue Armorers — The largest city in Wrothgar, and the home of King Kurog.
- The Bloody Grudge
- Coldsnap Clothiers — A clothing shop near Rime Hammer Forge in Orsinium.
- Fabasi's Runes & Enchantments — An enchanting shop within the Mages Guild in Orsinium.
- Fighters Guild and Bank — A guildhall and bank in Orsinium.
- The Greedy Gut — An inn in Orsinium.
- Green-Tusk Grocery
- Guild Traders — A guild kiosk marketplace located outside Orsinium's north gate.
- Haggler's Bluff
- Hydalion's Potions & Elixirs — An alchemy shop within the Mages Guild in Orsinium.
- King's Cornerclub — An inn in Orsinium.
- Lonesome Desert Tailors — A tailoring shop near Rime Hammer Forge in Orsinium.
- Mages Guild — The Mages Guild's hall in Orsinium.
- The Oaken Anvil
- Orcish Pride Outfitters — A leatherworking shop near Rime Hammer Forge in Orsinium.
- Orsinium Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge hidden beneath Orsinium.
- Prismatic Pigments — An outfit station in Orsinium.
- Rime Hammer Forge — The large Smithy in the center of Orsinium.
- Shatul Clan Corral — The stables near the main gate of Orsinium.
- Skalar's Hostel — An inn just outside of Orsinium.
The Orsinium Wayshrine can be found in the southern quarter of the city.