The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
This is a list of stables found in the cities of Tamriel.
- 1 Aldmeri Dominion
- 2 Daggerfall Covenant
- 3 Ebonheart Pact
- 4 Neutral
- Skywatch: Constellation Farms — A stable just outside Skywatch.
- Vulkhel Guard: Abecean Saddle Company — The stable in Vulkhel Guard.
- Marbruk: Nimare's Noble Steeds — A stable in Marbruk.
- Woodhearth: Forest Mounts — A stable in Woodhearth.
- Velyn Harbor: Harbor Mounts — The stable in Velyn Harbor.
- Baandari Trading Post: Cat Tail Stables — The stable in Baandari Trading Post.
- Arenthia: Arenthian Steeds & Coursers — A stable located in western Arenthia.
- Rawl'kha: The Cat's Own Steed — A stable in southern Rawl'kha.
- Evermore: Pelin's Watch Stables — A stable found just inside Evermore's West Gate.
- Hallin's Stand: Sandy Pastures Stable — A stable just inside the north gate of Hallin's Stand.
- Aldcroft: Swiftsteed Stables — A stable in the northern half of Aldcroft.
- Crosswych: Saddle and Stirrup — A stable located in the northwest of Crosswych.
- Daggerfall: Bazgara's Horses — A stable by Daggerfall's south gate.
- Daggerfall: Happy, Healthy Horses — A stable located in Daggerfall Castle Town by the east gate.
- Alcaire Castle: Alcaire Stables — A stable located outside the walls of Alcaire Castle.
- Wayrest: Foal's Rest Stables — A stable by Wayrest's north gate.
- Davon's Watch: Davon's Fine Steeds — A stable in southeastern Davon's Watch.
- Ebonheart: Ashfall Stables — A stable in southern Ebonheart.
- Balmora: Riverside Riding Company — The stable in Balmora, located in front of the town's caravaner.
- Vivec City: Pilgrim's Approach — A transport hub and stable located north of the Vivec City Wayshrine.
- Morkul Stronghold: Axe and Bridle — The stables on the west side of Morkul Stronghold.
- Orsinium: Shatul Clan Corral — The stables near the main gate of Orsinium.