Skywatch is a city at the eastern side of Auridon. The city is built around an ancient ruin and is a very prominent port for the Aldmeri Dominion. It is ruled by High Kinlady Estre. The Festival of Defiance is currently ongoing, and Skywatch Celebrants fill every nook and cranny of Skywatch's public areas. Royal Bodyguards stand watch by the stairwells. Dominion Guard stand vigilant, keeping the peace.
The Sleepy Eaglet, a tavern with a chef and a brewer. Members of the Fighters and Mages guilds are making merry here. Tame wisps can be found floating northeast of the tavern, at Telenger's Emporium. The emporium is being run by members of the Mages Guild under Telenger the Artificer's command. Ambarel's House can be found in the plaza here. Ingamircil's House is located southwest of the Sleepy Eaglet. The Skywatch Coinhouse is up the road north from the residence.
The Barbed Hook Tavern lies beside the Skywatch Docks to the south. An inn room is available for purchase here. The grocery store, Culinary Imports, lies down the road to the west of the Barbed Hook. If you head up the stairs and take a left, you'll find yourself at The Watcher's Forge, a smithy. This road leads northeast, towards The Mercantile, where many shops and a group of performers can be found.
If you instead decide to take a right turn at the landing up from the docks, you'll find yourself at the frog races. Cirantille is giving a speech to a crowd north of the steps. Skywatch Manor is the easternmost point of interest in Skywatch. West of the ruins, near the center of the plaza, Wizard Nisira stands watch over warded ruins alongside an Eagle's Talon and a First Auridon Marine. An Eye of the Queen investigates an exposed section of the ruins nearby, above a group of three Guild Savants. Dominion Guards followed by dogs patrol the plaza.
- Skywatch Objective: Help Razum-dar defeat the Veiled Heritance at Skywatch.
- Assisting the Assistant: Gather some parts to repair an Argonian's pet Dwemer construct.
- Final Blows: Destroy the last remnants of the Veiled Heritance.
- Mud Ball Merriment: Celebrate the New Life Festival with the Bosmer of Skywatch.
- Prankster's Carnival: Help an Argonian prank her friends during the Jester's Festival.
- The Racer: Win a race with a frog.
- Spirited Away: Help a mother bring peace to her children by praying at their graves.
- Take Me Home: Help a lost scamp find its way home.
- To Skywatch: Meet Razum-dar in Skywatch.
- Springtime Flair: Cheer up Auridon's locals on behalf of your "queen".
Shops and Services
- Barbed Hook Tavern — An inn in Skywatch
- Constellation Farms — A stable just outside Skywatch.
- Culinary Imports — A grocer shop in southern Skywatch.
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall housing the Skywatch branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall located in the city of Skywatch.
- Market-Side Meadery — A tavern and crafting area in central Skywatch.
- The Mercantile — A trading street in the southwestern Skywatch.
- Sky's Edge Tavern — A tavern located in western Skywatch, outside the main gate.
- Skystep Stalls — A collection of guild kiosks located on the steps to Skywatch Wayshrine.
- Skywatch Coinhouse — A bank in northwestern Skywatch.
- Skywatch Furnishing Styles — A furniture store in Skywatch run by Maladdiq and Athrahgor.
- Skywatch Manor — A prominent manor in Skywatch.
- The Sleepy Eaglet — An open-air tavern located in northwestern Skywatch.
- The Watcher's Forge — A smithy in Skywatch.
- Transport Services
- Barbed Hook Private Room — A player apartment in Skywatch.
- Skywatch Wayshrine — Located on the western side of Skywatch.
- Telenger's Emporium — A shop located in northern Skywatch.
The Skywatch Wayshrine can be found outside the city gates to the west. Darkvale Costers can be found on the street where the wayshrine is sitting.
- Various Dwemer containers can be found in Skywatch, around the Dwarven Centurion display. Looting from them is considered stealing, but they do have a chance to contain Dwemer style motif chapters.