The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Faction(s)||Eyes of the Queen|
- Eye Spy: Help disrupt the Covenant troops attacking North Beacon.
- A Traitor's Luck: Help uncover evidence that a Khajiit is selling Dominion secrets to the enemy.
- Striking at the Heart: Defeat the shade of Prince Naemon.
- The Colovian Occupation: Help the Arenthian resistance drive out the Colovians.
- Stonefire Machinations: Defeat the Stonefire Cult and the Dark Mane.
- The Moonlit Path: Help the Lunar Champion walk the Two Moons Path.
Striking at the Heart
- "When Raz told me about Hectahame, I couldn't get here fast enough. Now I can't even get inside.
To top it off, this Vinedusk won't leave me alone. Boys."
The Colovian Occupation
- Cariel: "Welcome to the Arenthia resistance!"
- Cariel: "Nice work!"
- "Our mutual friend Mister Razum-dar has this... appreciation for disguise. He may have even shown you this earring he keeps around. It has a very simple illusion spell woven into it. No good for long-term missions, but perfect for quick infiltrations."
- So I'll appear as Gavo, then. What about Gavo?
- "I'm going to gag him and dress him as your prisoner. Then, like I said. You simply walk him out the front gate. Easy as lying. This will take just a moment. You ready?"
Kidnapping Centurion Gavo:
- Centurion Gavo: "What... what happened? Who are you?"
- Cariel: "Another word and you're dead. Get up."This is your escort. Follow them, and don't speak.
- Cariel: "You won't see me, but I'll be watching. Try anything and you'll be the first to die."
- Cariel: "Nod if you understand me."
- Cariel: "Such a good boy!"
- Cariel: "He's all yours! I'll go on ahead, but I'll be nearby."