Calambar is the central region of Auridon. It extends from Buraniim Isle and Mathiisen in the south, through Skywatch, and as far north as Quendeluun. The Calambar Dolmen sits at the southern border on the western side. To the south is the region of Iluvamir, and Vafe is to the north.
- Mathiisen — A town in central Auridon, just southwest of the city of Skywatch.
- Shattered Grove — A town in central Auridon, just west of the city of Skywatch.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Ezduiin — An elven ruin in central Auridon, just northwest of Skywatch.
- Quendeluun — An elven ruin in north-central Auridon, southeast of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- Entila's Folly — An abandoned mine in central Auridon, just southwest of the city of Skywatch containing spiders.
- Wansalen — An Aldmeri ruin in northeastern Auridon, on the western edge of Quendeluun containing undead.
- Heretic's Summons — A small camp located in central Auridon, north of the city of Skywatch.
- Wreck of the Raptor — A shipwreck located in central Auridon, southwest of the town of Shattered Grove.
Points of Interest
- Buraniim Isle — A medium-sized island in central Auridon, just off the coast from the town of Mathiisen.
- Errinorne Isle — A medium-sized island in central Auridon, just off the coast from the city of Skywatch.
- Hightide Keep — An abandoned ruin located in central Auridon, on the beach below the cliffs of Skywatch.
- Smuggler's Cove — A small dock in central Auridon, on the coast west of the town of Shattered Grove.
- Barbed Hook Private Room — A player apartment in Skywatch.
- Mathiisen Manor — A large player house in southern Mathiisen.
- Mathiisen Wayshrine — Located just northwest of Mathiisen.
- Quendeluun Wayshrine — Located just south of Quendeluun.
- Skywatch Wayshrine — Located on the western side of Skywatch.
- An Act of Kindness: Help free the ancient spirits of Ezduiin from an eternal curse.
- Assisting the Assistant: Gather some parts to repair an Argonian's pet Dwemer construct.
- Final Blows: Destroy the last remnants of the Veiled Heritance.
- The Mallari-Mora: Help Telenger the Artificer recover an ancient relic.
- Preventative Measure: Help an Argonian secure her freedom.
- The Racer: Win a race with a frog.
- Silent Village: Dispel the Daedric influence in the woods of Shattered Grove.
- Spirited Away: Help a mother bring peace to her children by praying at their graves.
- The Veiled Choice: Rescue a Marine's daughter from the Veiled Heritance.
- A Village Awakened: Restore the people and creatures of Shattered Grove.
- Mud Ball Merriment: Celebrate the New Life Festival with the Bosmer of Skywatch.
- Springtime Flair: Cheer up Auridon's locals on behalf of your "queen".
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|Sunder the Second Veil||5||Infiltrate the Veiled Heritance and discover its secret.|