The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
When you speak to her, she will say one of several generic lines of dialogue:
- "Look, hey. I know Rotmeth is an acquired taste. But give it a try sometime. You might find you like it."
- "Thanks to the Sload! If they hadn't burned this burg all those years ago, wouldn't be here today."
- "I still haven't managed to catch one of the street entertainers. Have you? Those hats. Amazing."
- "Have you seen what those Baandari are peddling as food? No, no thank you. Give me my Slouchbear Surprise!"
- "I miss the smells of the green. Nothing like loam under your feet and the smell of charred meat hanging in the air."