The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|West Gash, Vvardenfell|
|North of Seyda Neen|
Balmora is a city found in the West Gash region of Vvardenfell. Despite its Hlaalu architecture, the city is actually a stronghold of House Redoran. This is due to an agreement reached between the two Houses.
Fanisea Saram the traveling merchant travels between Gnisis and Balmora with Peony the pack guar.
- Balmora Objective: Help locate the Redoran councilor's missing daughter. / You resolved Releth's family matters in the city of Balmora.
- Fleeing the Past: Help a Redoran councilor find his runaway daughter.
- Of Faith and Family: Discover what happened to Redoran councilor's exiled son.
- A Purposeful Writ: Help the Redoran councilor's daughter investigate her brother's death.
- Family Reunion: Race to stop Veya Releth from doing something unforgivable.
- Like Blood from a Stone: Venture into the depths of an old ebony mine to investigate a mystery.
- The Memory Stone: Fulfill an elderly Dunmer's last wish.
Shops and Services
- Balmora Tribunal Temple — A temple and mystic store in Balmora. (map)
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall providing a Fighters Guild's presence in Balmora. (map)
- Mages Guild — A tent housing the local branch of the Mages Guild in Balmora, located by the Balmora Wayshrine. (map)
- Market Gate — A collection of guild kiosks located outside Balmora, surrounding the wayshrine by the southeastern city gate. (map)
- The Randy Netch Inn — A two-story Hlaalu-style inn found in Balmora. (map)
- Riverside Riding Company — The stable in Balmora, located in front of the town's caravaner. (map)
- Fanisea Saram is a traveling merchant who walks the road north of Balmora with her guar, Peony.
- Tends-All-Things is an Argonian mystic who can be found outside the entrance to the Tribunal Temple.
- Transport Services
- Caravaner: Nevos Sareloth (Vivec City, Gnisis)
Balmora Wayshrine is located southeast of the city, amidst the guild kiosks and Mages Guild tent.