The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- "Could you spare some gold? A little food? Perhaps a fine pair of shoes?"
- Which would best help you?
- "Food sates me and clothing protects me. But gold gives me a choice. Saint Veloth illustrated the value of choice when he differentiated the good Daedra from the bad."
- Choice it is. [50 gold]
- "Blessings of the Three upon you."
- I wouldn't think House Redoran would allow begging in the streets.
- "Saint Rilms gave up her shoes and posed as a beggar in order to get closer to the poor."
- I'm no saint, but religion is a useful tool when dealing with House Redoran."