Online: House Hlaalu
House Hlaalu is one of the Great Houses of Morrowind. Their capital of Narsis, on the banks of Lake Hlaalu, is an important trade city. Their main priorities are business and trade, making compromise a way of life, thus they had no real objection to the Ebonheart Pact, rather they saw it as an opportunity to open more trading routes.
- Ebonheart — A city in central Stonefalls.
- Mournhold — A city on Morrowind's southern mainland, in the Deshaan region.
- Narsis — A town in western Deshaan, just south of the village of Quarantine Serk.
- Caravan Crest — A hill in eastern Deshaan, west of Silent Mire.
- Hlaalu Alchemical Goods — An apothecary located at the Plaza of the Gods in Mournhold.
- Lake Hlaalu Retreat — A lakeside camp located in western Deshaan, just north of the town of Narsis.
- Obsidian Gorge — A pass in northern Deshaan, east of Narsis and west of Mournhold, filled with old Daedric ruins.
- Seyda Neen — A coastal Imperial settlement found in the Bitter Coast region of Vvardenfell.
- Trade Negotiations: Find out what happened to Raston Vendil.
- Unwanted Guests: Help House Hlaalu prepare to seal the town.
- Fighting Back: Find the location of a secret meeting place.
- Breaking Through the Fog: Discover why a town's lighthouse went dark.
- For historical information, see the lore article.