|Northwest of Vivec City|
There is a thieves trove behind a wheelbarrow on the dock north of Seyda Neen, leading out of town. A chest can be found on a small island south-southeast of Seyda Neen.
- Seyda Neen Objective: Investigate slaver activity in the port city of Seyda Neen. / You dismantled a slaver operation in Seyda Neen.
- Divine Conundrum: Help a canon fulfill a mission from Vivec.
Shops and Services
- Findun's Goods — A general goods store located in Seyda Neen.
- Sea Salt Grocery — A grocery store found in Seyda Neen.
- The Saucy Nix — A cosy Imperial-style inn found in Seyda Neen.
- Transport Services
- Dock: Taros Rvosa (Stros M'Kai, Khenarthi's Roost, Bleakrock Isle)
- Caravaner: Medyn Hleran (Gnisis, Suran)
Seyda Neen Wayshrine is located before the nothern bridge into the town.
- The quests Breaking Through the Fog and Broken Bonds are mutually exclusive. Which one you receive depends on your character: new characters created after the release of Morrowind will start off with Broken Bonds as their very first quest if they choose to play the tutorial, while existing characters who travel to Vvardenfell, and new characters who skip the tutorial, can accept Breaking Through the Fog to complete the town's objective.